If you have an idea for an article you would like to write for us, please contact us. If you don't have an idea, but would like to write an article and are not sure what to write about, that's also okay.
Submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Articles must be within the range of 1000-4000 words. Longer articles may be approved for serialisation, in order to reduce the workload of the editors and proofreaders.
- Articles must be original material, not yet published elsewhere. The article should not be published elsewhere until a week has passed after we publish the issue containing it.
- Authors are required to license their article to us under the By Attribution Non-Commercial Share-Alike Creative Commons license.
The licensing requirement ensures that:
- You grant us the right to publish your article.
- We are not allowed to make money from it.
- We have to credit you as the author.
- We are not allowed to modify your work in any way that misrepresents you as the author.
Your article will be added to our private Google Drive folder, which our editing/proofing team share. It will be shared back to you, and you will be able to see changes made to the document, and edit it to address comments made by the team.